Places to Visit in Kerala | Kerala Monsoon Holidays
Kerala, popularly referred as “God’s own Country” among tourists. One of the best destinations in India which is ideal for memorable holidays. Tourists from faraway lands to this exotic land that offers them some spectacular sceneries and more unforgettable experiences. Beaches, Backwaters, Hill stations, Waterfalls, Lush greenery, Ayurveda treatments; Exotic art forms; Culture, Warm Hospitality, Rich heritage, Delicious cuisines, Everything about Kerala is simply special and unique.
How to Reach
- By Air: Cochin International Airport, Kozhikode International Airport and Thiruvananthapuram International Airport
- By Rail: Ernakulam Durnoto, Kerala Express, Netravati Express, Trivandrum Rajadhani etc.
Best time to Visit:
- Monsoon and Winter Season
Things to Do on Kerala:
- Beaches and Backwater in Kerala:The stunning backwaters are ideal for spending vacations in a relaxed environment. The pristine beaches make a perfect holiday.
- Cuisines of Kerala: For foodies, Kerala is the place to be.
- Kerala Houseboat: For traversing the stunning backwaters in Kerala, the traditional houseboats or Kettuvalam are ideal place to stay. With this kind of isolation and romance, the newlywed couples love to spend their honeymoons tours in Kerala.
- Art in Kerala: Kerala is known all over the world for her various dance forms which include Kathakali, Thullal, Mohiniyattam, Krishnanattam and Koodiyattom.
- Kerala Waterfalls: There are several small and large waterfalls in Kerala.
- Hill Stations: The majestic hill stations of Kerala are gorgeous and for those who wish to be surrounded by tranquility, serenity and peaceful environment
- Wild life
- Kerala Spice plantations: The story of Kerala started from spice plantations. And even today, Kerala is the leading trader of spices.
- Hotels in Kerala: From budget hotels to top quality 5-star hotels, Kerala fulfills any and every kind of accommodation requirement.Staying in a houseboat, beach hopping in Kovalam, shopping, bamboo rafting in Thekkady, and visiting Periyar National Park are some of the top things to do in Kerala.